Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Post count I_vote_lcapPost count I_voting_barPost count I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Post count

Go down 
+3
mitch
xxdiluted2xx
Tyrawwrr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:51 pm

So ive decided, that if your in a position you don't like, staff or non staff, you can get ur posts up
and below ive compiled a list of post counts and things you can do to get a better postiton
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your a normal player, you start off with 0 post count.
0---> you need 30 posts to get forum moderator
0---> you need 40 posts to get a Jr. Moderator(with another staff members suggestion)

30 posts--> you need 40 posts, with 2 active subject to get Moderator
30 posts--> 50 posts with 5 active subjects to get super moderator

If you have a jr.mod postition to start off, you need 20 posts to get moderator
(if you would like to be a forum mod, jus ask)

40 posts--> You should be a moderator(if u don't have active subjects, discuss with me tyrawwrr)
50 posts--> with staff sugestion and a moderator position, you could be promoted it super mod or admin

IF you are already assigned a mod position with zero posts, 30 posts, Proof of real topics and posts (you will be counted down for posts that say, lol, haha, etc.) You can have a admin position

Admins, This is the highest rank. If you are a admin with zero posts. 100 posts will get you Top Poster and Super Admin positon, (which also gives u a really good chance of Co-owner)

*if you have any questions about anything, dont hesistate to ask*
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 pm

haha 8 posts so far. and im the orig owner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 am

i like this this will help the forums a lot good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

im suggesting this is ganna be eppic fail your going to have way to much staff you allready have 6 owners
Back to top Go down
http://bloodyvengeance.net
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

actully now that you think about it we do have a lot of staff now Shocked
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 am

bro. bloodyv.. who are you to judge.. your server sucks.. as it is.. please. stay off our forums. ?? thanks?
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:32 am

and.. yes.. we might have a wierd economy. demote some poeple? then. they can earn back? we need to be seriouce about everything. rules. and blah blah. when i get on the server today. im going to .. well.. lvl up the hard way Smile and. watch people. and. moniter things. Razz but. it deos seem that we do have too much staff. rawwr and lildude. remember when we had to much staff on skittles. our economy went to shit :-/
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm

haha our economy was fuckin horrible... 100 phats to every 99 a player got, and like 40 mods hahaha wowooo that was horrible
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:12 pm

bloodyv wrote:
im suggesting this is ganna be eppic fail your going to have way to much staff you allready have 6 owners

Bloody, we will have 7 co owners.. the co owners, are people i trust. And the staff will increase with the size of our population.
Back to top Go down
sean ownz
Saturdayscape Player
Saturdayscape Player

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 pm

this is a good idea i think
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 pm

thank you for understanding, but when postitions are filled, they will be filled.
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm

but. its just a game. its kool with me. Razz but. serioucly. need some demoting Smile ill take the demote. if its worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
u g0t murked
VIP
VIP

Post count Empty
PostSubject: U G0t murked   Post count I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 am

I think this is a good idea becuase it encourages people to come on the forums and discuss matters about in game, which overall I think will make the whole thing, server and forums alot better What a Face
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 am

ya but then there is 1 mod for every player lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 pm

When the server is up, there will be more players. Were getting involved in runelocus, moparscape and were gona to get some spots on top 100 lists..
Im not making alot of staff right now, the postitons will be open but when we get more people, chances will arise to those players and our current staff to get a better role, depending on if they've helped out on forums, players and in Game with me and any other owner in case we need the help. Jus because there is alot of positions still does not mean every single one will be filled. I think kopy has the will power to become more than jus a moderator he shows me he is active on forums and really wants to help. His chances are higher to becoming a admin. Because we do have Owners and Co owners, the Co-owners will also be moderated by all players. Nobody besides Me, Tyrawwrr, Lildude and diluted are going to be allowed to give staff, I tyrawwrr am not the only one you need to impress. If you show the potential, you will earn.

No more complaints about this topic. This topic only helps new forum/ users have the determination. Jus because they get a certain amount of post count, isnt going to make me automatically make them a moderator.

If you have any more questions. Or complaints..

Contact Owner Tyrawwrr..
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post count   Post count I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post count
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturdayscape :: Applicatons for staff :: READ THIS!-
Jump to: