Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
'Guide' Section I_vote_lcap'Guide' Section I_voting_bar'Guide' Section I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
'Guide' Section I_vote_lcap'Guide' Section I_voting_bar'Guide' Section I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

'Guide' Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

I was thinking why not have a Guide's section where we post guides for server/forum based stuff? I think this would help a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 pm

yeah. that would be gret. that. or. tutorials. for things on the server like skills. and pking techniques. Smile
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm

lol we have a ::skills command that gives 99 all skills
Back to top Go down
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 am

lol lildude said he was changing the source so it might be different now (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 am

ya lol
Back to top Go down
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 am

plus the skills commands was mod+ only i think
Back to top Go down
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm

o ok

lol we couldnt tell the difference cos there really wasnt any non staff on lawlz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Guide' Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Guide' Section   'Guide' Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Guide' Section
Page 1 of 1