Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcapTHE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_voting_barTHE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcapTHE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_voting_barTHE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!

Go down 
+5
xxdiluted2xx
u g0t murked
Tyrawwrr
HeadShoot
lildude783
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Wat should i upload the client with?
uppit
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap38%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
rapidshare
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap15%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
mediafire
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap38%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
youshare
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
mediashare
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (name with a post) ;D
THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_lcap8%THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm

OMFG ITS HERE DAWGS!!! v2 of SATURDAYSCAPE CLIENT!!!! Very Happy

PLZ GO TO http://rapidshare.com/files/219484725/Lildude_s_Client.rar

there will be an admin+client too ... but i will have to post that in a seperate one... it is 10x better and i give 40% credit to runelife dedicated FUBergusion for giving me client .... its leached but changed entirely Very Happy! with permission

Very Happy u mite wanna apply for a mod rite now! Twisted Evil sublyminol or something Cool

I mite make a v4 maybe i will maybe i wont .... (depends if i feel like it Razz)

lildude783 wrote:
ALL OF OUR SMILIES!!!! Very Happy

GET OVER HERE! Freezeee! Cheezin' lol! afro flower elephant study scratch rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz

Last edited by lildude783 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting download code :D)
Back to top Go down
HeadShoot
Owner
Owner
HeadShoot

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm

This will be a good client. Make owner and Co-owner commands better like ::hail for co-owner. Make stuff up like that.
Put custom stuff in there also demonic stuff, new weapons, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net/forum.htm
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: tats not possible?   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 pm

dude the commands ::hail and the other commands arent made by the client ... they are made by the source .... which i am coding too Very Happy but still i cant make that command for the .... client lol! wtf is taht guy doing? lol!

but the custom items Very Happy i can do that for both source AND client Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:07 am

this sounds amazing lil, sorry i havent been on my mom freaked out cause of that huge virius scare. But i got on for a lil to read whats new! im waiting for a actual client and v3

if there is anything i can do? Ill try my hardest to get done!

Good luck to you and hope we get this game up!
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: well ... one problem with clients :(   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm

the VERY sad part about everything with these clients is .... the compiling part. I need JDK files for this. but the java i installed wasnt the rite kind of JDK Sad so i am gonna have to delete that and reinstall the RIGHT kind!

this will postpone the client for now but other than that i have everything done. the only problem is the client on the top i think even after i compile it says SINISTERSCAPE made by SINISTER. but i reformed the .java and .class files so its made by SINISTER and enhanced by LILDUDE783 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven tats 3 gold stars Wink lol

the background has the moderators, owners (and co owners), and admins on it Very Happy so its a great client

v3 is already planned out and i just have to remake it and put in signlinks and things like that and compile it

UR EYES WILL POP OUT! affraid affraid

:LOL!: :LOL!: :LOL!: how could u not love that thing?
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: client!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

what im most interested in seeing is the owners on the client haha. Very Happy well hopefully you decided to get ur java done so the JDK could be done.
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm

ok .... this isnt good .... i cant compile client ... but i CAN figure something out. ok herse how it works. there are 2 files

1. Java
2. Class

Java is a notebook file that when u save it then compile it with the compiler it makes it into the class file
Class is the Client itself. once u compile the client ... the updated Java files go into the Class files and change that.

i need a certain type of program to change the Class files instead of compiling them. So ima get to work finding this files and learning how to speak alien .... .... .... alien anyone know alien confused alien lol

:Lol!: lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 pm

well hopefully you can get that done because i wanna see if we could get this server up and get more people to actually play it and be active on forums
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: i think i making my JDK work?   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

u know wat... ima go back to the JDK stuff .... i think it mite be working Very Happy !!!! lol ill have it up soon in no time!
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: :)   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:31 pm

well jeez if we get it done we could have it up by monday?
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: ima have to start over   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 pm

i looked into the compiler of the client i leached Arrow and it turns out ..... the guy broke the compiler on purpose so it would say his server all over it and advertise his server .... the guy got banned from moparscape Very Happy and the topic was closed .... the end

so im starting over ... but im keeping my JDK files! lol and this time im gonna make it better Wink u can count on it

Evil or Very Mad no u cant Evil or Very Mad < ------- ignore him What a Face

by the way .... we post a lot in this topic ... dont we? Question Idea Exclamation Arrow @
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 pm

yeah we do haha

so estimate on the time its gona take?
Back to top Go down
u g0t murked
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Great!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:44 pm

I cant wait untill the server is up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: ok..   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Very Happy well. i will dload. as soon as you post it XD and. server ip? so. maybee i can play sometime?.. haha. nice to accualy hang with my old peeps Smile howz about. ::gay (players username) it would make it say.

(players username)-IS A DOUCH AND FINGERS HIMSELF WITH A KNIFE. Smile

Last edited by xxdiluted2xx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:17 pm

haha man that would be great, but lildude says he can fix everything!! he can reset ur stuff including the batch file
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: PERFECT IDEA!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

xxdiluted2xx wrote:
Very Happy well. i will dload. as soon as you post it XD and. server ip? so. maybee i can play sometime?.. haha. nice to accualy hang with my old peeps Smile howz about. ::gay (players username) it would make it say.

(players username)-IS A DOUCH AND FINGERS HIMSELF WITH A KNIFE. Smile

lol nice idea dude! the ::gay &username = "YOUR A DOOSH AND U SLEPT WITH UR BOYFRIEND Razz"

lol ... but diluted one problem with wat u said .... i can fix ur java problem on ur laptop.... i can bring saturdayscape back ... i learned how Very Happy

took a wihle but i learned how!

so get on the damn chatbox dude!!! so i can get on teamviewer wit u and fix it!
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: ETA   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Tyrawwrr wrote:
yeah we do haha

so estimate on the time its gona take?

well ... ive already got a perfect one out Very Happy ... it has everything on it and im making it admin + only and the screenshots are for owners only

ill make a decent client for normal players Wink cuz i used to be one lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

lol.. reseting. i've bean knowing how to do that since. i started playing private servers. for me. well.. i log with their username. and wrong pass. 3 times Smile
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

but me deleted all ze filez Sad but. its not worth it. imma just play your server. i want to be your agx desighner Smile
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: it dont actually delete everything ...   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:18 am

dude .... it doesnt delete everything...

it just does this

1. clear cookies
2.clear browsing history
3.clear everything uve done on the internet ... EVER
4.RESET JAVASCRIPT
5.Reset it to when u first got the computer ... but with all the files

its harmless.... and its helpful Very Happy just delete ur cookies ... go to advanced settings then restore ur settings in advanced tab

itll do it !
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 am

Theres just one thing. You can't reset your computer .. Without a System-Restore disk. And. that I don't have. I'm going to have to buy one form somewhere. But thats a good possibility. But I'm going to just stick with your server XD
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 pm

well then you could help us get gh0stly k1ll and help us make custom items Very Happy we need a lot of those to make it into the sponsered servers ! ive already got an application ready for it!

once we get this server up... it aint never goin off! Smile
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 pm

as soon as you get the server up.. and.. get a voul to make it 24\7.. ot atleast.. 20\7 is good enough. we can get huge. and. custom items. we could get help with stuff.
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 pm

dude ... i have a voule auto restarter Very Happy once i get gh0stly on here... it aint never goin off ....

BTW im done with clients ??? i just havent compiled ... im waiting for someone to compile em for me afro <---- not the FBI guy though

lol! <------- maybe him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!   THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next