Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Saturdayscape Moderator I_vote_lcapSaturdayscape Moderator I_voting_barSaturdayscape Moderator I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
Saturdayscape Moderator I_vote_lcapSaturdayscape Moderator I_voting_barSaturdayscape Moderator I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Saturdayscape Moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Saturdayscape Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Please copy and paste the following. Do not beg for staff in your application.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I (name here), would like to be staff because..

[post why here]

Name 4 things you would do to help out the Saturdayscape-gaming experience

Explain to me, the owner.. why you think that your experienced enough to handle taking care of in-game players.

If you've had any experience in any position, please explain what position, and the website or ip adress of the server you played.

Explain what a Moderator does, and what Abusing powers looks like?

**All actions will be watched so be careful**
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
u g0t murked
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: u g0t murked's mod application.   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 pm

I u g0t murked would like to be mod because I havnt really been moderater on many servers, only about 4 but I think that I would be a really good mod and would never abuse my powers.

Why I should be mod.
1. I would bring many people to the server becuase at my school there are many people looking for a good server.
2. I would be on all the time, because sadly I have nothing else to do on a night time (:.
3. I would make sure the server is running correctly and make sure everyvbody is following the rules, I would also respect other members of staff.
4 I am very truthfull and kind and would never ban somebody for no reason, I would take into account both sides of the argument.

Abusing powers means when i Ban people for no reason or take one side of the argument because hes my friend.

I have quite alot of experience because i have been playing servers since the wilderness went from real rs.

So thats why I, U g0t murked would like to be Mod on saturdayscape. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:09 pm

I will grant you and happy man VIP roles along with bless

meaning u will have admin rights. I hope you dont abuse your powers like you say u wont.
Back to top Go down
sean ownz
Saturdayscape Player
Saturdayscape Player

PostSubject: moderator application.   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I ( Sean Ownz ) would like to be staff because.. i have only been a mod on one server before but i like playing the servers and i think i would do well in the position and im sick of people disobeying rules and spoiling servers so being a mod i would be able to stop them but only if they are disobeying the rules.

Name 4 things you would do to help out the Saturdayscape-gaming experience
1. I would get alot of people to come to the server because alot of my friends go on runescape and servers and i would tell them all to come on this server, none off them are the kind of people that break rules, and if they did break the rules i would mute/ban them.
2.I would talk to alot of people that go on the server and help them if they need my assistance. But not helping them in any bad way like giving them free stuff.
3.I would always be nice to other moderators and admins. And normal players.
4.I would be online quite alot because sometimes in the day time if im not out i would be on the server and im on neerly every night.

I have always been kind of like a moderator because i always obey the rules and play right. Im never nasty to anyone in the game and i always help people if they need it.

I dont really have much experience in the moderator position as ive already said, but ive played on servers for years now. Because when the wilderness got took out off runescape ive been playing on servers ever since.

And i can essure you i would never obey the rules of take advantage of my position as a moderator, by swearing, looting, banning for no reason and i will always listen to people and help people.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm

i will let you know, when ive decided.. ill pm my answer
Back to top Go down
u g0t murked
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: U g0t murked   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:18 am

tyrawwrr where abouts is VIP role in the staff list, is it basicly an administrator? or a mod? Razz
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Later today i will post staff positions and what the dutys are. look forward to it
Back to top Go down
sean ownz
Saturdayscape Player
Saturdayscape Player

PostSubject: Re: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:35 pm

whats better vip or jr mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturdayscape Moderator   Saturdayscape Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturdayscape Moderator
Page 1 of 1