Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_vote_lcapSome of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_voting_barSome of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_vote_lcapSome of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_voting_barSome of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) Empty
PostSubject: Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)   Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey guys

tyrawwrrr here, Anyways the client is DONE! we have got everything practically done! There will possibly be some bugs and glitches, and once we release the client, there will be a place on the fourms for you to tell us about the bug or glitch you find. Although Its been a few days since i actually started it, i would like to ask that everyone be patient. I need to talk to the Owners when they're all on so i can get an idea of how to get this client up and running. Diluted told me he would host it, but i havnt really talked to him about it, so Diluted.. when you have time Email me or talk to me on chatbox forums. If it comes down to it PM on here. Lildude as for you, you also need to talk to diluted about sending him the server so he can host. If he cannot we will need to find a hoster.. We may have the server up by wednesday night.. no promises..

Tyrawwrr
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

PostSubject: Re: Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)   Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:51 am

hmm cant wait liek i said before im willing to host your server just theres a really small fee ill charge
Back to top Go down
http://bloodyvengeance.net
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: Re: Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)   Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 am

Very Happy client will be released tomoz! APRIL 10TH, 2009 !!! i dont care if i forget to compile it or not!!! it is being released!

SO BE READY!!!! CREDITS FOR CLIENT

40% skittle385 : client base, coding, theme
40% lildude783 : coding and changing the stuff and adding signlink and sprites
20% other players: attempting to help and compile it Wink couldnt done it witout u!
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)   Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

Haha should we have a set time?
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)   Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of you are wondering..(you can now talk about it)
Page 1 of 1