Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
new server junk I_vote_lcapnew server junk I_voting_barnew server junk I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
new server junk I_vote_lcapnew server junk I_voting_barnew server junk I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

new server junk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 pm

i have. some ideas.. like. mod island. or. mod area. some where. where theres like. a shop. full of rares. and. a place. to hang out. with like. the start feild floor. like on bl00d blitz. there pk place. i can get the coords. and alot of het flame like stuff around it. for people to hang out. and chill Razz lol or. hmm.. a custom pk place. and. like a custom d plate. like you guys know the. bandos plate? get the little spike sholder. on both sides. lol. ot would look awesome. then color it red XD
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:34 pm

ya we should get some stuff liek that and liek admin/mod only weapons and armor.
Back to top Go down
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 am

we already hav an owner only wep so i reckon we should get an admin/mod wep too.
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 am

lildude told me he was gona code some stuff, like a owner phat and admin phat.. and some wings in bloodyvengeance
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm

nice! we already have angel wings (white wings) and i really want red wings. THat would be so cool. And also a black phat or something.
Back to top Go down
u g0t murked
VIP
VIP

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:50 am

Nice idea's cant wait to see what is made (:
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am

ya im stoked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new server junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server junk   new server junk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new server junk
Page 1 of 1