Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
In game suggestions I_vote_lcapIn game suggestions I_voting_barIn game suggestions I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
In game suggestions I_vote_lcapIn game suggestions I_voting_barIn game suggestions I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

In game suggestions

Go down 
+2
lildude783
Tyrawwrr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

In game suggestions Empty
PostSubject: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 pm

What do you want to see added and changed in the game?
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: WITH SOME RESTRICTIONS!   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm

ummmnn ya ... u can post wat u want to see in the game ... but if its not wat other servers have then it'll take longer for it to appear. If something is impossible... like i have this one command to make a client for someone and put a custom item called the coca cola bottle cap and its a dragon med helm with a C on it.... i need help makign that .... we cant just make random items! we have to have item ID's first Razz What a Face Exclamation
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 pm

i had this on a server i used to play, it was tehy had black armor for staff that had like really good stats so if u had black you could hit like 100-200 and it was a staff only item
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:32 pm

we'll have some items that will be jus like that.. so no need to worry about that
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 pm

ok sweet
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:56 pm

yup

i think were gona have some customs to
Back to top Go down
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 am

I think we should be able to go to a higher lvl like bloodyveng maybe 130? because 99 is to boring Razz
Back to top Go down
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am

wow stealing ideas from my server i see
Back to top Go down
http://bloodyvengeance.net
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 am

lol no its just a good idea i gave you some props
Back to top Go down
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 am

have fun doing that lol
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 am

bloodyv.. stfu.. mitch has never even played your server.. you have like. no customs.. the only customs you have.. are the ones that came with your client.. mediafire.. rotfl.. thats the gayest file dlaod site ever.. do you know how gay your server is? every played sk1ttlezrule43v. that server has like. more custom items then your gay "colored whips" rotfl.. colored whips, phats, and santas.. gay much.. demon wings\angel wings.. rotfl.. btw. i bet youve never coded a single thing in your life.. you douche. What a Face
Back to top Go down
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:36 am

umm you stfu mitch is admin on the server you dum shit so fuck off
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 am

point is. you suck at coding.. narb? and wtf does mitch have to do with it..
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm

kopy wrote:
i had this on a server i used to play, it was tehy had black armor for staff that had like really good stats so if u had black you could hit like 100-200 and it was a staff only item

LMFAO thats easy to code Wink

bloodyv wrote:
umm you stfu mitch is admin on the server you dum shit so fuck off

u stfu diluted is co owner along with mitch so dont say he sucks at anything ... he is a better coder than u and can make customs and stuff!
Back to top Go down
bloodyv
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
bloodyv

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 pm

wow nice grave digging we had settled this btw
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm

lil, bloody and i had came to agreements. this topic is now locked.. end of story. IF you want to suggest something for the server, make your own new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In game suggestions   In game suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In game suggestions
Page 1 of 1