Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Music suggestions I_vote_lcapMusic suggestions I_voting_barMusic suggestions I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
Music suggestions I_vote_lcapMusic suggestions I_voting_barMusic suggestions I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Music suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kopy
kopy

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Post the names of some songs or bands you want to hear on the forums and in-game here. (post song name and artist)
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 pm

k. first. slap some of that godsmack, 30 seconds to mars, metallica, slipknot, theory of a dead man, blah blah.. too much rap Razz
Back to top Go down
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 am

how about some Eminem
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

lol rap Razz i hate it :p not realy a big fan but. mind puting the music box at the bottom? (of the forums)
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm

haha no! jk.. when i get more music ill make a new one with everyones suggestions and move it to the bottom jus for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
kopy
kopy

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

We should get some spm in there.
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
xxdiluted2xx

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 pm

rep please Smile how do i add/give rep to someone. the only rep i can get.. is the rep that i get from my posts..
Back to top Go down
kopy
kopy

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 am

I dont think there is any other way to get rep?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestions   Music suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music suggestions
Page 1 of 1