Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
CO-Owner and coding position I_vote_lcapCO-Owner and coding position I_voting_barCO-Owner and coding position I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
CO-Owner and coding position I_vote_lcapCO-Owner and coding position I_voting_barCO-Owner and coding position I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

CO-Owner and coding position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

CO-Owner and coding position Empty
PostSubject: CO-Owner and coding position   CO-Owner and coding position I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Attention to everyone lookin at this forum
This forum topic is for those who truely know how to code and put together a server.

Do not apply for this postion if u dont know how to code anything, im lookin for past server owners, people who know Java, and some one to help out lildude.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us exactly what you've coded

Tell us what you know how to do

If we need your help will you be online?

Experience in..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again do not apply for this position if u just want owner. We need players with experience..

Owner Tyrawwrr
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net

CO-Owner and coding position
Page 1 of 1