Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_vote_lcapAdmin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_voting_barAdmin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_vote_lcapAdmin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_voting_barAdmin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... Empty
PostSubject: Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Hi every1 it's me, Happy Man. I havent started playing Saturdayscape yet but i cant wait to.

How long have you been playing saturdayscape?
I havent started playing Saturdayscape but I know Tyrawwrr from another server.

What have you done to earn the position you have currently?
I have been playing with Tyrawwrr on another server. I help other players and I really enjoy getting to know every1 on the server.

How, as a administrator would you improve the Saturdayscape experience for all players?

I would improve the Saturdayscape experience for all players by helping them in any way i can, being nice and thoughtful to all my other players etc.

Truthfully, have you ever broken a rule on our game?
No lawlz, ive never gone on the server lawlz.

Explain to us owners, Why your rightfully diserve the postion
I rightfully deserve this position because i have had a lot of experience and I really would like to get to know every1 on this great server.

Other information we may want to know:

I have had lots of experience (eing mod on 9 servers, admin on 8 and co on 1), i am very kind and thoughtful, i like to help other players and I cant wait until the server is finished.

Thanx for taking the time to read my application. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

PostSubject: wow   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 pm

mod on 9 servers .... and i thought mod on 8 servers (me) was good
admin on 8 servers ... tats ok 9 for me
co owner ... watd u do to get co owner? if it was something really good then u probably get admin ...

besides u first one to apply soo.... its up to tyrawwrr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

PostSubject: Re: Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Like i also said to murked, im putting you as a VIP.

Meaning this role, i will grant u admin status in game.. please dont make me regret my decision.
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net
mitch
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
mitch

PostSubject: Re: Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

gratz on admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy Man
VIP
VIP
Happy Man

PostSubject: Re: Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 pm

thanx every1 Very Happy

Really happy about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...   Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Happy Man? The Owner Shall Decide...
Page 1 of 1