Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
Admin's application. I_vote_lcapAdmin's application. I_voting_barAdmin's application. I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
Admin's application. I_vote_lcapAdmin's application. I_voting_barAdmin's application. I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

Admin's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Admin's application. Empty
PostSubject: Admin's application.   Admin's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Please copy and paste this into a new topic, be warned if you have any warnings or if you've previously been banned or muted. You cannot apply for this position.

Im taking the admins seriously this time, and i don't want to get the wrong people in the wrong spots.
______________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing saturdayscape?

What have you done to earn the position you have currently?

How, as a administrator would you improve the Saturdayscape experience for all players?

Truthfully, have you ever broken a rule on our game?

Explain to us owners, Why your rightfully diserve the postion

Other information we may want to know:

______________________________________________________________________________________
**Please wait patiently, deciding our administrators is a long process, Please don't repost or add another topic including your application regarding why, how, when. you should become one.**
Back to top Go down
http://saturdayscape.roflforum.net

Admin's application.
Page 1 of 1