Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Saturdayscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdayscapes back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The server client is now online!! The ip- is satrudayscape.hopto.org and you must change port to 5555, yes 4 5's.
NEW FORUMS AT WWW.SATURDAYSCAPE.0FORUM.BIZ GO TO IT AND REGISTER SO I CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNTS STATUS FROM HERE TO THERE, MEANING IF U DONT GO TO NEW FORUMS YOU WONT BE CHANGED BACK TO MOD OR WHATEVER U WERE ON SERVER. REMEMBER ITS 0FORUM.BIZ
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Tyrawwrr
admin or mod app I_vote_lcapadmin or mod app I_voting_baradmin or mod app I_vote_rcap 
xxdiluted2xx
admin or mod app I_vote_lcapadmin or mod app I_voting_baradmin or mod app I_vote_rcap 
kopy
lildude783
mitch
Happy Man
HeadShoot
u g0t murked
sean ownz
bloodyv
Affiliates

admin or mod app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitrus123
Saturdayscape Player
Saturdayscape Player

admin or mod app Empty
PostSubject: admin or mod app   admin or mod app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm

tell us exactly what you've coded
i havnt coded anything and dont no how to lol

Tell us what you know how to do
i no how to help new players, i no how to decide when a player has crossed the line

If we need your help will you be online?
i will be online most of the time but i got school from 7:00 to 3:00 including homework but other than that i will be on

Experience in..
i have experience in being admin, co-owner, and secondary owner so i am pretty well rounded
Back to top Go down
pur3
Saturdayscape Player
Saturdayscape Player

admin or mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or mod app   admin or mod app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 pm

i want to be mod because i can talk to friends at school and tell them about ur sever and ill help peeps and be on alot and be active and will do wat u say and will never get in a fight or be bad or rude or silly to any other peeps
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

admin or mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or mod app   admin or mod app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:17 pm

i see it .... and it mite happen ... u got 10 REPUTATION!
Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
xxdiluted2xx
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
THE FUCKING ORIGINAL OWNER
xxdiluted2xx

admin or mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or mod app   admin or mod app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 pm

nah. to me. i want a mod.. with-

1) Proper grammer
2) Nice manners
3) Trust-worthy
4) blah blah..
and btw.. "ur" is bad grammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

admin or mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or mod app   admin or mod app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin or mod app